From 02.05.2019 09:30 until 02.05.2019 16:00
At The Gipsy Hill Hotel, Gipsy Hill Lane, Pinhoe, Exeter EX1 3RN
Posted by Ian Sturt
This CPD is primarily intended for experiences practicing assessors seeking to enhance their skills and stay up to date with developments in the industry sector. It will also be suitable for newly qualified assessors and those in the latter stages of training.
1) Explanation of current smart auditing rules and how they are applied
2) The latest SORs and how they impact on assessors
3) A run through of the domestic conventions document, looking at what they mean in practice
4) Upcoming changes to RdSAP / the EPC / Quality Mark etc
5) MEES (PRS) v/s EPB (who needs an EPC and when).
Date and time
Thursday 2nd May 2019
Coffee & Registration from 9:30 for 10:00 am start. 4:00 pm finish.
Cost is £75 for DCHI members and £125 for non-members.
MEMBERS MUST BE LOGGED IN TO ACCESS THE FACILITY TO BOOK AT MEMBER RATE
Non-members booking this event will receive 12 months complementary membership to be activated once they have attended. Places will be limited so don’t delay and risk missing this high value event.
Lunch will be provided and a CPD certificate issued (subject obviously to attendance for the full CPD session)
Please note that these events are often fairly interactive and there will be an opportunity to ask questions and network at the end. Actual finish time may vary slightly.